Private investigator and detective agency: common questions
Frequently asked questions of our clients about the services of our detective agency
1. In what situations can I turn to a private investigator?
You can contact our detective agency in case of problems of a legal, business, and partnership nature. Due to our many years of experience and our highly qualified employees, we can find an effective solution that fully meets the goal of your assignment.
2. How much does the initial consultation cost?
The initial consultation at our detective agency is always free of charge and completely without obligation.
3. How much does a private investigator cost?
As a rule, we charge our official hourly rates as well as a mileage allowance and any other expenses. However, we are also happy to arrange flat fees.
4. Will I be reimbursed for detective fees?
In Austria, in certain cases pending before the courts, the entire detective fee may be reimbursed by the liable party (e.g. in divorce cases).
5. What happens after an initial interview?
During our first appointment we define how we can help you as a detective agency and agree on how to proceed. The focus of our considerations is always the optimal solution for your issue. Mutual trust and discretion form the basis for our collaboration.
6. Does your detective agency operate only in Austria?
Due to our good network and our numerous contacts at home and abroad, we also offer our services outside Austria.
7. When can I reach the assigned detective?
We are always available for you 24/7. 8.
What happens to the information I give to the detective?
All our employees are subject to the legal duty of confidentiality. All information received from you will be treated discreetly and will only be passed on to third parties after consultation with you.
9. Why do two or more detectives always participate in surveillance work? We always work in a team of at least two detectives for reasons of quality assurance. Regardless of the advantage of being able to name two witnesses in during a possible trial, the team reduces the risk of attracting attention or losing the target, e.g. in busy traffic. The two detectives take turns tracking, allowing for a careful and inconspicuous way of working. Our detective agency employs 10 specialists who are deployed individually according to the situation and their skills.
Private investigator for private clients
A private investigator is a person who can solve personal problems quickly and effectively without unnecessary fuss. The great advantage with our detectives is the full reporting on the work done, together with the necessary explanations.Private clients
Private investigator for business clients
External investigation of a person helps to clarify any pattern of information leakage, to confirm the honesty of business partners and to check the loyalty of employees. Our high-quality technical equipment allows business detectives and lawyers to obtain all information in full.Business clients
Technology, security & privacy
All of our detectives in Vienna have been trained as professional investigators. This ensures that our high quality standards and demands are met. The protection of privacy and personal data is of great importance to us and is undertaken in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.Technology & privacy
Wollzeile 11/2nd floor,
Kaiser-Franz-Ring 8/2/26, 2500 Baden+43 / 2252 / 252 235
Moosstrasse 60, 5020 Salzburg+43 / 662 / 841 131
Liebenauer Hauptstraße 2-6, 8041 Graz+43 / 316 / 424 451
„I look forward to hearing from you. Our clients appreciate our personal commitment and the seriousness with which we successfully complete every assignment.“
- Mag. Richard WallnerAbout us »
Do you need help and are you looking for a reliable private detective?
Then we look forward to your inquiry, which we will answer as soon as possible.
Thank you very much ! We will get back to you as soon as possible!×